New software release 2023T3
The latest version of Cadmatic software (2023T3) is absolutely packed with exciting new features. We've made designers' lives easier and elevated the user experience to a whole new level!
Top Picks – what we are most excited about in 2023T3!
Outfitting/3D Plant Design
- We have introduced style-based isometric drawings. You can now generate isometric drawings for the same pipes with varying annotation styles.
- The new rule-based dimension styles for isometric drawings make it simple and easy to adjust settings for dimensions.
- You can now also easily slide and rotate pipe branches in the 3D model. Give this great new function a try and let us know what you think.
- Adding data to P&ID objects is faster and more efficient, and you can instantly see the object data in your active diagrams.
- The new grid style editor allows you to edit multiple objects of checked-out diagrams at the same time. You can also export and import from Excel to keep P&ID data up to date.
- We are proud to announce that our OCX model is ready for 3D-based class approval! These are exciting times as we transition from classical 2D drawing exchange to direct 3D model exchange.
- We’ve enhanced work breakdown for even smoother assembly. There is now one sketch for panels with the same part number, and models are automatically adjusted so that labels are displayed clearly. Sketch generation is faster and the system alerts users if they try to create unnecessary sketches.
- CADMATIC eShare boasts a totally renewed user interface. In 2023T1 the User UI had a complete facelift, and now the Admin UI has also been modernized. We have also implemented widgets in the User UI so you can easily customize your projects.
- We have added a split-screen feature in CADMATIC eShare. You can now see the model alongside other project views with model-map, model-document, and model-search combinations.
- We’ve added multi-level dynamic hierarchies to CADMATIC eShare. You can easily arrange your model tree based on multiple dynamic categorizations, such as statuses or data sources, and combine this with hierarchy levels from the model.
- You can now create load diagrams in Schematics. The load diagrams include protective device information, cable information, and the supplying busbar, for example.
- It is now possible to add additional information to reference drawings. Additional information boundaries from the reference drawing are especially useful in multi-user environments where the same boundaries are needed in several drawings.
Read full Release Highlights
Read the full Release Highlights here.