High interoperability helps engineering & consulting company to reduce design time by 15%
- Software has limited compatibility with other CAD tools and files.
- Need to manually insert different parts of the plant in the 3D model, e.g. building & HVAC.
- Big projects with large amounts of information could lead to crashes or require vast resources to work properly.
- Compatible with wide range of CAD tools and files.
- Compatibility with other CAD tools means no need to manually insert different parts. 15% time saving compared to previous software.
- Handles large projects without crashing. Runs on standard PCs and networks, no special hardware investments required
“Cadmatic offers everything we need to conduct our work and more...It proved to be much more efficient than our previous software” – Stefan Molnar, CES Deputy Manager
A key factor behind CES’ accomplishments over the years has been its ability to optimize resource allocation for its customers, which it defines as the intelligent use of time, space, materials and human resources. Smart Cadmatic models have assisted the company in its optimization quest by saving time and improving the accuracy of design projects.
Cadmatic was implemented at CES in 2014. At the time, CES were looking to replace software that had limited compatibility with other CAD tools.
Stefan indicates that Cadmatic smart 3D models are highly appreciated at CES.
For Stefan, the greatest benefits CES has achieved by using Cadmatic is the time savings and high accuracy. He estimates that CES saves on average 15% in design hours on projects via Cadmatic’s compatibility with other CAD tools, which has eliminated the need to manually insert different parts of the plant in 3D model, e.g. building & HVAC.