CADMATIC 2019T2 is now available for download in the support portal. Version 2019T2 contains new tools for exporting design data for production and change management and many additions to support users in everyday tasks.
An executive summary of the main highlights
- New tools for Diagram to configure exports to Excel, handle line connections while moving diagram parts, the possibility to assign node point types and additions to file import handling.
- Support for E57 and PTX point cloud formats in Laser Scan Modeller and eShare.
- Additions in management of point clouds for easier handling of point clouds and significantly enhanced bubble views generated as photorealistic pictures.
- New shape types for ducts and more possibilities for duct part numbering.
- Hull Shell Plates features contour length for elongation reports and easier dimensioning for pin jigs.
- Hull face plate functionality has been improved so that the user now has more flexibility when inserting and modifying faceplates.
- Optimization of text and symbol position on coded plates for Hull production.
- Built-in document viewer in eShare, more controls for project settings and administration, and controls for visibility of markups by status, and the possibility to multi-select items in eBrowser and eShare.
- Possibility to visualize node points in 3D in eGo, additions for synchronization with eShare and improvements for syncing documents.