CADMATIC FollowApp for mobile project monitoring
Posted on April 10, 2019
CADMATIC’s recently launched FollowApp mobile application resulted from the development drive to maximize the utilization of mobile and cloud applications with CADMATIC solutions.
The application, which is currently available free of charge, allows users to monitor key CADMATIC design project metrics conveniently from their mobile devices. It reduces the uncertainty around project schedule and cost estimations in new projects. The data can be compared to other similar data from previous projects, which provides the user with a good understanding of the status of the project.
The app is available from both Google Play and Apple Store.
Storage in cloud service
The metrics are stored in a cloud service provided by CADMATIC. Actual design data is not published and access to the service is restricted to only authenticated users controlled by system administrators.
The app enables users to monitor project progress with the flexibility to adjust the periods and metrics covered. The app is available from both Google Play and Apple Store.
“We are very excited about what FollowApp offers our clients. Project Managers are becoming increasingly mobile and they need information at their fingertips regardless of their location. The FollowApp provides our software users with this kind of information wherever they are and allows them to react quickly, if necessary,” says Sami Koponen, Vice President - Plant segment at CADMATIC.
CADMATIC FollowApp in brief:
- Takes your business decisions to a new level – accurate and up-to-date project progress with an app for your mobile
- In-app reports provide visibility to key project metrics regardless of your physical location.
- Easy to compare project progress with targeted levels
- The metrics are stored in a cloud service provided by CADMATIC.
- Automatic, scheduled publishing.
- Demo data allows trying the app without having CADMATIC projects or licenses.
- Using the app is currently free of charge.