Versatile tools for preparing and processing raster images. Take advantage of old paper images in design.
CADMATIC Rasta makes it possible to use and process raster images in CAD software. With the software, you can generate hybrid drawings that combine a scanned image with a vector drawing generated with the CAD software.
CADMATIC Rasta makes the designer’s everyday work easier:
- Versatile tools for preparing and processing raster images
- Take advantage of old paper images in design
- Supports for more than 20 raster formats, such as TIFF, BMP, CALS and JPEG.
- Supports various compression formats. An image scanned by a scanning service, for example, can be saved into a highly compressed file – in TIFF formats such as Pack Bits, Modified Huffmann, Group III and IV as well as JPEG Tiff.
- Versatile image processing functions
Using old paper images makes the design work faster and easier especially at renovation sites. CADMATIC Rasta makes it possible to import a scanned file, such as an architectural plan of a building, into CADMATIC Electrical and process it further.
Versatile functions for processing raster images
You can align, rotate and scale raster images with CADMATIC Rasta, if a scanned image needs to be adjusted to the real dimensions before CAD design.
The image can also be moved and straightened, when the image has become distorted during scanning, for example. The function also makes it possible to tilt a raster image into an axonometric model. Unnecessary parts can be removed from the raster image. The mirroring function makes it possible to mirror an image that has been scanned from the reverse surface of tracing paper into the correct position.