Our story began in 1980s when the decision to develop 3D computer aided plant design system was made. Today we are the selected developer and provider of CADMATIC software solutions for over 6 000 customers in 60 countries. We grew our turnover with 45 % over the last two years and this is this is only the beginning.
Our achievements are based on over 200 skillful, motivated and flexible people world wide that succeed together and make this all come true. Our work is also about delighting our customers and continuously improving. At CADMATIC you Feel Empowered. That’s what it’s all about.
In your role as our new Sales Manager India in the Marine segment located in Thane you offer software licenses, maintenance and related implementation services to shipyards and ship design & engineering companies in India. Your role is important to us because you strengthen and develop CADMATIC’s market position in India. You provide our current and future customers with cutting-edge technology and solutions and help us grow. In your role you also
- Coordinate sales efforts varying from marketing programs to customer visits and presentations
- Maintain and develop current customer base
- Acquire new customers
Your skills and background
To become our Sales Manager India in the Marine segment you should have 7+ years of experience in software sales in the shipbuilding and/or offshore industry. Your previous customers should represent shipyards and ship design & engineering companies and your mindset should be customer, solution and target oriented. Your skills and background should also include
- Proven track record of successful sales development
- Deep understanding of sales processes and dynamics
- Fluent in verbal and written English
What we offer
What we offer you is a role where you can make a difference. You will be at the forefront of the industry expertise and sell world-class software products. You are able to develop your sales skills further and be part of the CADMATIC team growing the business. What we offer you is also
- A stable, profitable company with a long history and a strong market position
- Competitive benefits and flexible working atmosphere - we keep our work agile and get things done
- Open and friendly atmosphere and a rich culture where both professionalism and humor flourish
Join us and become part of our talented and enthusiastic team. We are proud of what we have achieved together and we are excited to continue on this path with you onboard!