As our new Business Development Manager, Finland in the Process & Industry segment, your mission is to ensure our growth in the future! Your customers are all around the country so can be located anywhere in Finland (just keep in mind that we expect you to visit our HQ in Turku time to time). This role is critical to us, because you’ll strengthen and develop CADMATIC’s market position in Finland providing our current (and future) customers with cutting-edge technology and innovative solutions.
Our achievements are based on over 200 skillful, motivated and flexible people world wide that succeed together and make this all come true. Our work is also about delighting our customers and continuously improving. At CADMATIC you Feel Empowered. That’s what it’s all about.
What we offer
What we offer you is a role where you can make a difference. You will be at the forefront of the industry expertise and sell world-class software products. You are able to develop your sales skills further and be part of the CADMATIC team growing the business. In addition we offer you:
- A stable, profitable company with a long history and a strong market position
- Competitive benefits and flexible working environment – we keep our work agile and get things done
- Open and friendly atmosphere and a rich culture where both professionalism and humor flourish
What we expect from you
To become our Business Development Manager, Finland in the Process & Industry segment you should have multiple years of experience in software sales in the Industry sector in Finland. Your previous customers should represent for example pulp & paper & energy production companies and your mindset should be customer, solution and target oriented. Your skills and background should also include
- Proven track record of successful sales development
- Deep understanding of sales processes and dynamics
- Fluent in verbal and written Finnish and English