We are looking for a Standardization/Specification Engineer to join our Global Customer Services team in Turku, Finland. Your area of responsibility will be the development and maintenance of component libraries and material specifications in our delivery.
Joining our team, you will be among a group of talented and enthusiastic people who are proud of what they are doing. Your area of responsibility will be the development and maintenance of component libraries and specifications in our delivery environment. We have an open, friendly atmosphere and a rich culture where both professionalism and humour flourish.
- Accuracy, carefulness and ability to concentrate to details.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Suitable technical educational background such as a University of Applied Sciences (AMK) with an emphasis on practical experience in shipbuilding or the process and mechanical industry.
- A background in marine or plant design, especially CADMATIC software, is a significant plus.
- Programming experience is an advantage.
- An opportunity to join a team of talented and enthusiastic professionals.
- A growing international organization with a relaxed atmosphere.
- Low level of bureaucracy - we keep our work agile and get things done.
- A stable, profitable company with a long history and a strong market position.
- Work with a growing global customer base in a technical field.
- Competitive benefits and flexible employment conditions.
In this position, you will have the possibility to develop yourself as professional in our field of business and have the opportunity to work with clients from many countries.