We are looking for an Application Specialist to join our Global Customer Services team in Turku, Finland.
Joining our team, you will be among a group of talented and enthusiastic people who are proud of what they are doing. Together you support customers with their software installation, daily project process, and give software trainings. We have an open, friendly atmosphere and a rich culture where both professionalism and humour flourish.
- A service-oriented attitude as you will be working in close contact with customers.
- Fluent in spoken and written English.
- Suitable technical educational background such as a University of Applied Sciences with an emphasis on practical experience in shipbuilding or the process and mechanical industry.
- A background in marine or plant design, especially Cadmatic software, is a significant plus.
- Programming experience is an advantage.
- Enthusiasm to travel for work, also abroad.
- An opportunity to join a team of talented and enthusiastic professionals.
- A growing international organization with a relaxed atmosphere.
- Low level of bureaucracy - we keep our work agile and get things done.
- A stable, profitable company with a long history and a strong market position.
- Work with a growing global customer base in a technical field.
- Competitive benefits and flexible employment conditions.
In this position, you will have the possibility to develop yourself as professional in our field of business and have the opportunity to work with clients from many countries. After gaining enough experience, travelling to clients for training or on-site support is part of the job.