We are looking for (Senior) Software Engineer to join our development team in Turku or Tampere, Finland.
You will work in a Scrum team developing our marine and plant CAD or information management applications. Together with a product owner, the team creates new and maintains existing features. When looking for ways to fulfill user needs, the team strives for efficient technical solutions and good usability. You will participate in planning, implementation and review independently and together with the team.
The products are based on our own technologies, which we also keep competitive. We have a modern toolset including Visual Studio, Git and JIRA. We will assign you a tutor to help you get a good start.
You have a passion for development and a suitable degree. The job requires strong skills in .NET and C#. Experience in databases, ASP.NET, or front-end technologies (like AngularJS) is considered a plus. You can be a jack-of-all-trades or have interest areas such as architecture, algorithms, databases, mathematics or user interface development.
- An opportunity to join a team of talented and enthusiastic professionals.
- A growing international organization with a relaxed atmosphere.
- Low level of bureaucracy - we keep our work agile and get things done.
- A stable, profitable company with a long history and a strong market position.
- Work with a growing global customer base in a technical field.
- Competitive benefits and flexible employment conditions.
In the position you will have the possibility to accomplish diverse tasks in creating software products with rich graphics, innovative user interfaces and unique algorithms. As your experience grows, you can become an expert in a specific application or technology area. The software development teams have a strategic role in the company, and there is a long term commitment to the products.