Are you interested in joining a dynamic software company with an established position in the market and ambitious goals for growth in plant engineering and industrial design, engineering and information management? We are looking for an experienced Marketing Manager who will be responsible for developing content and marketing channels for our plant business segment.
The primary goals include developing content for marketing materials in close cooperation with product managers and the sales team, the localization of content in collaboration with partners and identifying channels for local distribution. You will be responsible for the content and channel management in selected target regions and work with a marketing team to execute strategic marketing plans.
You will be part of a group of talented and enthusiastic people who are proud of what they are doing and support customers in challenging industrial projects across many industries: energy, green and power, pulp and paper, mining and bio/food sectors. We have an open, friendly atmosphere and a rich culture where both professionalism and humor flourish.
Our mission is to empower our customers to raise the efficiency and profitability of their operations and design & engineering projects to a new level.
Minimum of 3 years’ hands-on experience in plant design and engineering or project management experience OR marketing experience in the industrial engineering IT software field
Ability to understand complex professional engineering software and use cases and translate that into marketing messages and content for customer segments
Proven expertise in B2B online marketing
Digital, social and channel marketing experience
Strong collaborative mindset and ability to work with a matrix setup of stakeholders
Excellent written and verbal English communication skills
M.Sc. or MA in the field of Marketing, Business Administration or Industrial engineering and management or similar
- An opportunity to join a team of talented and enthusiastic professionals.
- A growing international organization with a relaxed atmosphere.
- Low level of bureaucracy – we keep our work agile and get things done.
- A stable, profitable company with a long history and a strong market position.
- Work with a growing global customer base in a challenging and innovative industrial engineering field where significant digital changes are happening
- Competitive benefits and flexible employment conditions.