We are looking for Application Helpdesk to join our Electrical and Instrumentation CAD application support and development team @Kotka, Finland.
Joining our team, you will be among a group of talented and enthusiastic people who are proud of what they are doing. You will support our Electrical application customers in their daily project processes as a part of our Helpdesk service. We have an open, friendly atmosphere and a rich culture where both professionalism and humour flourish.
Depending on your skills and experience, you may also be part of our Electrical Application development team and work as a specialist together with a product owner and the development team to create new and maintain existing features.
This application is currently known with a brand name CADS. It is a market leader in Finland and Estonia. CADS (company name Kymdata Oy) has been part of CADMATIC Oy since August 2019. Now we started selling Electrical and Instrumentation application to the other 58 countries where CADMATIC has customers.
- You can be an experience professional or just graduated. We will anyway educate you for the role. In addition, we will assign you a tutor to help you get a good start.
- A service-oriented attitude is a must as you will be working in close contact with customers.
- We value suitable technical educational background such as a University of Applied Sciences, however, skills and suitability for the job are valued regardless of educational background.
- A background in Electrical design, especially CADS software, would be a significant plus.
- Programming experience is an advantage.
- Fluent in spoken and written Finnish and English. You will work mainly with Finnish speaking customers.
- An opportunity to join a team of talented and enthusiastic professionals.
- A growing international organization with a relaxed atmosphere.
- Low level of bureaucracy - we keep our work agile and get things done.
- A stable, profitable company with a long history and a strong market position.
- Work with a growing global customer base in a technical field.
- Competitive benefits and flexible employment conditions.
In this position, you will have the possibility to develop yourself as professional in our field of business.