The CADMATIC Outfitting Design module is an integrated, database-driven design module that provides powerful tools for 3D layout- piping-, HVAC-, electrical- and outfitting structural design of ship and offshore projects. It also automatically produces information for production, installation and materials’ ordering, such as layout, isos and spool drawings, duct spools, electrical installation information, support sketches and many others.
- Advanced 3D viewing technique and model database structure keep the design model extremely light and user friendly even in the biggest and most complicated vessels or offshore models
- Specification-driven modeling of pipes and cable trays ensures that the correct materials, sizes and components are used during modeling
- Easy to modify existing models – saves a lot of time and effort
- Complete integration with CADMATIC Hull ensures that both hull and outfitting designers work in the same environment and can solve mutual questions, e.g. penetrations, in the simplest way
- Support Designer makes modelling of primary and secondary piping-, ducting- and cable tray sup-ports very easy and fast
- Component Manager allows the creation of parametric component models and new sizes can be added easily to the library
- Allows easy work process with globally distributed teams (link Co-Designer), share 3D models with eBrowser and on tablets with eGo and directly use results of design phase for Information management
CADMATIC Outfitting Design consists of our efficient modules that help your design team to create complete and accurate 3D outfitting models. The core system for outfitting design is 3D Outfitting Design, but it also includes electrical design, air duct spools and HVAC, piping supports, steel outfitting and weld management. We also have various interfaces for special software packages (link to interoperability).
Outfitting Basic Design – technical description
Outfitting Detail Design – technical description
Electrical – technical description