Cadmatic eBrowser is a 3D browsing and reviewing tool fordesktop and web use. It can be run as a standalone desktop application as wellas a web browser plugin.
eBrowser can work in free or full, licensed mode. Thefree mode allows for a similar virtual walk around the 3D model as with thefull mode but does not include access to component data or measurements withinthe model. The isolation of systems and location of objects in the model, aswell as linkage to other databases and documents, is only available in the fullmode of eBrowser. Once you have installed eBrowser and used it in the free modeyou can obtain a license and start using the full mode without reinstalling.
The demo models that you can download below enable thefull mode so that you can try all features of eBrowser.
- Download eBrowserInstall.zip file to a location on your hard drive and extract the files.
- Run Setup.exe.
- Start eBrowser from the Start Menu or by opening an *.ebm eBrowser model (if you don't have an eBrowser model you can download an example below.)
- The application will be prompt you to register it. (This step can be skipped if you already have a license.)
- In this prompt you can also find your Registration ID which is needed during registration.
- Register eBrowser.
- After submitting the registration form you will receive an e-mail that contains your Activation Code and instructions that will help you activate eBrowser.