The Cadmatic eBrowser is 3D browsing and rewieving tool for Internet Explorer
The free version allows for a similar virtual walk around the 3D model as with the full version but does not include access to component data or measurements within the model. The isolation of systems and location of objects in the model, as well as linkage to other databases and documents, is only available in the full version of eBrowser. A demo full version can also be downloaded below but will only work as a full version with the models provided.
Install eBrowser and open demo model (Internet Explorer required)
The eBrowser Demo version download links will automatically prompt you to install a full Demo version of eBrowser which will only work as a full version with the three models provided below. If another model is loaded in the eBrowser it will run as a free version which does not have all the features as the full version.
To install the eBrowser you need to:
- Download the ebinstall.zip file to a location on your hard drive and extract the file.
- Run the Install.exe (as administrator!)
- Start eBrowser by opening an *.ebm eBrowser model (if you don't have an eBrowser model you can download an example below)
- During first start of the model you will be prompted to register
- In this prompt you can also find your Registration ID which is needed during registration
- Register eBrowser
- After submitting the Register form you will receive an e-mail that contains your Activation Code and instructions that will help you activate eBrowser
NOTE!: Only the latest eBrowser versions (6.1.4 onwards) wil work with IE10.